ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data capable of identifying a user must be considered as personal data. These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the site’s policy regarding “cookies” files
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site user data respects the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is collected, and for what reasons their data is collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions below. after listed:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by a need related to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing may be explained by a need linked to the performance of a task of public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the Academypedia.info site are as follows :
- First names, Last name
- E-mail adress
- Bank details
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site :
- the user accesses the website
- the user purchases a product from the website
- the user subscribes to a service on the website
- the user uses the contact form to send a request for information
Personal data is also collected during the following operations:
- the management of the operation and optimization of the Website by the publisher of the Website
- the organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user
- the offer to the user of the possibility of communicating with other users of the website
- the implementation of user assistance
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents
- management of any disputes with users
- sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences
In addition, when paying on the site, proof of the transaction including the order form and invoice will be kept in the site editor’s computer systems.
The data controller will keep all the data collected in his site’s computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for a period of: 10 years for accounting data, 2 years for applications, 3 years for contractual and commercial documents , 13 months for visit analysis cookies.
The collection and processing of data serve the following purposes:
- Order processing and shipment of packages
- Response to requests sent through the contact form
The data processing carried out is based on the following legal bases:
- Express consent given by the user to the processing of their data
- Need to process data for the proper performance of a contract
- Legal obligation to process data
- Obligation to process data for reasons relating to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person
- Obligation to process data linked to the performance of a public interest mission or which falls within the exercise of the public authority
- Need to process and collect personal data for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party
The legitimate interests are the following legal bases:
- The legal basis envisaged for data processing aimed at guaranteeing network and information security
- The legal basis envisaged for the data processing carried out for the purposes of fraud prevention
- The legal basis envisaged for the data processing necessary for commercial prospecting operations with customers
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The data may be transmitted to the third party (s) listed below:
Certain data collected may be transferred:
- to our host in order to optimize our services
- to any administrative or judicial authority
- to the competent authorities and in particular to public bodies, exclusively to meet legal obligations, to court officials, ministerial officers and bodies responsible for carrying out debt recovery, as well as in the context of the search for perpetrators of committed offenses on the Internet
- outside the European Union for their hosting and processing for advertising purposes or audience measurement, when it comes to cookies (such as those from Google Analytics, Goggle Adsense or Facebook for example)
C. DATA HOSTING
The Academypedia.info site is hosted by: OVH, whose head office is located at the following address:
2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix, France
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number:
+33 9 72 10 10 07 .
The data collected and processed by the site are hosted and processed exclusively in France.
ARTICLE 4: RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for processing personal data is: David DONISA. He can be contacted as follows:
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to guarantee that the information and the transfer of data passing through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
C. THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
In addition, the user is informed that a Data Protection Officer has been appointed: David DONISA.
The role of the Data Protection Officer and to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data. It is sometimes called DPO (for Data Protection Officer).
The data protection officer can be reached as follows:
By email : email@example.com
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant his request, the user is required to provide him with: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his account or personal space number or subscriber.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF USER RIGHTS IN TERMS OF COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below:
If the user wants:
- that the site editor brings to its attention the personal data it has concerning it
- updating their personal data
- the modification of his personal data
- the deletion of his personal data
Then, he must send an email to the Person in charge of processing personal data, specifying the subject of his request, to the contact email address.
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure:
If the user wishes to delete his personal space, he must send an email to the Person in charge of processing personal data, specifying the username or number of his personal space, to the contact email address.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
If the user wishes to request the portability of his personal data to another site or service, he must send an email to the Person in charge of processing personal data, to the contact email address.
c. Right to limit and oppose data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of their data or to object to the processing of their data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must send an email to the Person in charge of processing personal data, indicating his wish to limit the processing of the data or expressing an objection to their processing, to the contact email address.
d. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him. similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should be the fate of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to challenge this decision, or, if he believes that one of the rights listed above, he is entitled to appeal to the CNIL (National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms, https://www.cnil.fr ) or any competent judge.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF “COOKIES” FILES
The site may use “cookies” techniques.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user’s hard drive, containing information relating to the user’s browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for the convenience of the user.
For the use of “cookie” files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the user’s consent is necessarily requested.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 6 (six) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user’s authorization to save “cookie” files on their hard drive.
a. User opposition to the use of “cookie” files by the site
Any user has the right to access, rectify and oppose personal data concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by proof of identity.
All users have the right to modify their preferences regarding the installation of cookies, on their computer, mobile or other device.
He can thus decide whether or not to authorize the installation of cookies allowing to display personalized advertisements or to carry out statistics.
For more information, refer to the page dedicated to the cookie management policy, present in the “Legal information” section of this website. More generally, the user is informed that he may oppose the recording of these files ” cookies “by configuring its browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his browser software to oppose the recording of “cookie” files:
- Chromium: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the “cookies” files, he will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the editor of the site.
b. Description of the “cookies” files used by the site
The site editor draws the user’s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing:
Several types of cookies are used on Academypedia.info:
- so-called “necessary” cookies for the proper functioning of the site
- statistics cookies (like those of Google Analytics)
- Marketing cookies (such as Google Adsense cookies or third-party cookies such as Facebook)
By browsing the site, the user is informed that third party “cookie” files may be saved .
These are more particularly the following third parties:
- Google adsense
- Google analytics
- Google Fonts
The complete and detailed list of cookies is available on the page describing the cookie management policy, in the “Legal information” section of this website .
In addition, the site integrates social network buttons, allowing the user to share their activity on the site. “Cookie” files from these social networks are therefore likely to be stored on the user’s computer when he uses these functions .
The user’s attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies and general conditions of use that may differ from the site. The site editor invites users to consult the confidentiality policies and general conditions of use of these sites.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.