GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
TERMS OF SERVICE
These general conditions of useare aimed at the legal framework of the use of the siteAcademypedia.info and its services.
ARTICLE 1 – LEGAL INFORMATION
By virtue of article 6 of Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is specified in this article the identity of the various stakeholders within the framework of its realization and its follow-up. .
The Academypedia.info site is published by:
David DONISA, whose head office is located at the following address:
54 avenue de Paris 79000 Niort
Nouvelle-Aquitaine, Deux-Sèvres, France.
Telephone: +33 9 52 15 71 05
E-mail adress : email@example.com
The Publication Director of the site is: Mr David DONISA.
David DONISA operates under the status of wage portage.
As such, he is a member of Webportage (NODALYS), which ensures the administrative management of its activity and whose contact details follow:
RCS AIX-EN-PROVENCE: 483 180 808
The Academypedia.info site is hosted by:
OVH, whose head office is located at the following address:
2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix, France
Phone number: +33 9 72 10 10 07
ARTICLE 2 – PRESENTATION OF THE SITE
The purpose of the Academypedia.info site is:
- Writing of tutorials related to Technology Watch, Innovation Management, Information and Communication Technologies, Technological Intelligence
- Software sales
- Provision of paid or free online services
- Sale of clothing, hats and accessories
ARTICLE 3 – CONTACT
For any question or request for information concerning the site, or any report of illegal content or activities, the user can contact the publisher at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to:
54 avenue de Paris 79000 Niort
New Aquitaine, Deux-Sèvres, France
Access and use of the site are subject to acceptance and compliance with these General Conditions of Use.
The publisher reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the site and the services as well as these T & Cs, in particular to adapt to the evolutions of the site by the provision of new functionalities or the deletion or modification of existing functionalities.
It is therefore recommended that the user refer before any navigation to the latest version of the T & Cs, accessible at any time on the site. In case of disagreement with the T & Cs, no use of the site can be made by the user.
ARTICLE 5 – ACCESS AND NAVIGATION
Access to the site and its use are reserved for adults. The publisher will be entitled to request proof of the user’s age, by any means.
Any User with internet access can access the Academypedia.info site free of charge and from anywhere. The costs borne by the User to access it (internet connection, computer equipment, etc.) are not the responsibility of the Publisher.
The User of the site has access to the following services: Purchase of software, Subscription to online services, Purchase of clothing, hats or accessories.
The site includes a paid member area reserved for registered users. These users will be able to access it using their login credentials.
The services reserved for members are as follows: Access to the Forum, Newsletter, Purchase of products online, Subscription to free or paid online services.
The publisher implements the technical solutions at its disposal to allow access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It may nevertheless at any time suspend, limit or interrupt access to the site or to certain pages of this in order to carry out updates, changes to its content or any other action deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
Connection and navigation on the Academypedia.info site constitute unreserved acceptance of these General Conditions of Use, whatever the technical means of access and the terminals used.
These T & Cs apply, as necessary, to any variation or extension of the site on existing or future social and / or community networks.
ARTICLE 6 – SITE MANAGEMENT
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet user
- Delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws, or Netiquette rules
- Suspend the site in order to carry out updates
ARTICLE 7 – SERVICES RESERVED FOR REGISTERED USERS
Access to certain services, and in particular to all paid services, is conditioned by the user’s registration.
Registration and access to the site’s services are reserved exclusively for capable individuals of legal age, having completed and validated the registration form available online on the Academypedia.info site, as well as these General Conditions of Use.
When registering, the user undertakes to provide accurate, sincere and up-to-date information on his person and his marital status. The user must also carry out a regular verification of the data concerning him in order to maintain its accuracy.
The user must therefore provide a valid e-mail address, on which the site will send him a confirmation of his registration to its services. An e-mail address cannot be used more than once to register for the services.
Any communication made by Academypedia.info and its partners is therefore deemed to have been received and read by the user. The latter therefore undertakes to regularly consult the messages received on this e-mail address and to respond within a reasonable time if necessary.
Only one registration for the site’s services is allowed per natural person.
The user is assigned an identifier allowing him to access a space to which access is reserved for him (hereafter “Personal space”), in addition to entering his password.
The username and password can be modified online by the user in his personal space. The password is personal and confidential, the user thus undertakes not to communicate it to third parties.
Academypedia.info reserves in any case the possibility of refusing a request for registration to the services in the event of non-compliance by the user with the provisions of these General Conditions of Use.
The regularly registered user can request to unsubscribe at any time by going to the dedicated page in his personal space. Any unsubscription from the site will be effective immediately after the user has completed the form provided for this purpose.
3. DELETION OF PERSONAL SPACE AT THE SITE EDITOR’S INITIATIVE
The user is informed that the publisher reserves the right to delete the personal space of any User who contravenes these conditions of use and sale, and more particularly in the following cases:
- If the user makes illegal use of the site
- If the user, when creating his personal space, voluntarily transmits erroneous information to the site
- If the user has not been active on his personal space for at least a year
In the event that the publisher decides to delete the user’s personal space for one of these reasons, this cannot constitute damage to the user whose account has been deleted.
This deletion does not constitute a waiver of legal proceedings that the publisher could undertake with regard to the user who has violated these rules.
ARTICLE 8 – RESPONSIBILITIES
The publisher is only responsible for the content that he himself edited.
The publisher is not responsible:
- In the event of technical, IT or site compatibility problems or failures with any hardware or software;
- Direct or indirect, material or immaterial, foreseeable or unforeseeable damage resulting from the use or difficulties in using the site or its services;
- Intrinsic characteristics of the Internet, in particular those relating to the unreliability and lack of security of the information circulating therein;
- Illegal content or activities using its site without its having duly taken cognizance of it within the meaning of Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy and Law n ° 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data
Furthermore, the site cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information published there.
The user is responsible for:
- Protection of its equipment and data
- The use he makes of the site or its services
- If he does not respect the letter or the spirit of these T & Cs
The connection material to the site used is the sole responsibility of the User who must take all appropriate measures to protect the material and data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. The user is also solely responsible for the sites and data he consults.
The Publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against the User:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet
- due to non-compliance by the User with these general conditions
The Publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to the User, to third parties and / or to the User’s equipment as a result of his connection or use of the site and the User waives any action against the Editor of this fact.
If the Publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of the use of the site by the User, he may turn against him to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
The User is permitted to publish on the Academypedia.info site:
The User undertakes to make comments respectful of others and of the law and accepts that these publications are moderated or refused by the Publisher, without obligation of justification.
By publishing on the site, the User transfers to the publisher the non-exclusive and free right to represent, reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute and distribute his publication, directly or by an authorized third party.
The Publisher undertakes, however, to cite the member in the event of use of his publication.
ARTICLE 9 – HYPERTEXT LINKS
The site may contain hypertext links pointing to other websites over which Academypedia.info has no control. Despite the prior and regular checks carried out by the publisher, the latter declines all responsibility for the content that may be found on these sites.
The publisher authorizes the establishment of hypertext links to any page or document on its site, provided that the establishment of these links is not carried out for commercial or advertising purposes.
In addition, the prior information of the site editor is necessary before setting up any hypertext link.
Excluded from this authorization are sites disseminating information of an illicit, violent, controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or which may affect the sensitivity of the greatest number.
Finally, Academypedia.info reserves the right to have a hypertext link pointing to its site removed at any time, if the site considers it to be inconsistent with its editorial policy.
ARTICLE 10 – CONFIDENTIALITY
In addition to these General Conditions, the site has a confidentiality policy which describes the way in which personal data is processed when the user visits the site, as well as the way in which cookies are used.
The personal data collected on this site are as follows:
- Account opening :
when creating the user’s account:
last name ; first name; email address ; Phone Number ; address ; age, gender
when the user connects to the website, the latter records, in particular, his name, first name, connection, use and location data and his payment data
the use of the services provided on the website makes it possible to complete a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number
- Payment :
as part of the payment for products and services offered on the website, it records financial data relating to the user’s bank account or credit card
when the website is used to communicate with other members, the data concerning the user’s communications are temporarily stored
- Cookies :
cookies are used as part of the use of the site. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
Use of personal data:
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the website, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment.
More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the website by the user
- website operation management and optimization
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user
- offering the user the possibility of communicating with other users of the website
- implementation of user assistance
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents
- management of any disputes with users
- sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences
Sharing of personal data with third parties:
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- when the User uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts
- when the User publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the website
- when the User authorizes the website of a third party to access his data
- when the website uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services.
These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. staff
- if required by law, the website may transmit data to respond to complaints against the website and to comply with administrative and legal procedures
- if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or bankruptcy proceedings, it may be required to transfer or share all or part of its assets, including personal data.
In this case, users would be informed, before personal data is transferred to a third party
Security and confidentiality:
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access.
However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the internet.
Implementation of user rights:
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by making their request at the following address:email@example.com .
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the website may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws
- the right to limit processing: users can ask the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR
- the right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR
- the right to portability: they can request that the website provide them with the personal data provided to them in order to transmit them to a new website
Evolution of this clause:
The website reserves the right to make any modification to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time.
If a modification is made to this personal data protection clause, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its website.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the option of deleting his account.
ARTICLE 11 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The structure of the site but also the texts, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, videos and computer applications that compose it are the property of the publisher and are protected as such by the laws in force under intellectual property.
All technical documents, products, photographs, texts, logos, drawings, videos, etc., are subject to copyright and are protected by the Intellectual Property Code. When they are given to our customers, they remain the exclusive property of David Donisa, sole holder of the intellectual property rights on these documents, which must be returned to him at his request.
Our customers undertake not to make any use of these documents, likely to infringe the industrial or intellectual property rights of the supplier and undertake not to disclose them to any third party, except with an express prior authorization given by the Editor.
Any representation, reproduction, adaptation or partial or total use of the content, trademarks and services offered by the site, by any means whatsoever, without the prior, express and written authorization of the publisher, is strictly prohibited and would be liable to to constitute an infringement within the meaning of articles L. 335-2 and following of the Code of the intellectual property. And this, with the exception of elements expressly designated as free of rights on the site.
Access to the site does not constitute recognition of a right and, in general, does not confer any intellectual property right relating to an element of the site, which remains the exclusive property of the publisher.
The user is prohibited from entering data on the site which would modify or which would be likely to modify its content or appearance.
ARTICLE 12 – APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use are governed by French law. In the event of a dispute and in the absence of an amicable agreement, the dispute will be brought before the French courts in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction in force.
The Academypedia.info site wishes you an excellent navigation !